Thursday, January 03, 2008

2008 Planner
















So in case you didn't know.... I am soooo a planner type of girl. I picked up this pink planner (here it is on my desk yesterday) while I was out Christmas shopping with my Mom and my sister. I had been looking for one and this one was perfect, I mean, first of all, its PINK! Most important quality of course. Then it had monthly and 2 pg per week calendars. It also had a ribbon bookmark and scriptures in it. Very cool. Well after 1 day of using it, I knew it seriously needed some tabs for each month. I had one phone call where someone needed to know a date for a Men's conference that is coming up and it took me way too long jut to find the next month. So last night I set out to make some tabs with my McGill tab punch and some BG Blush. Look how cute they came out? I used my around the block tape writer to make the month names. Aren't they cute in pink? When I got all that done, well then the front was way too plain so I had to decorate that to match. So here is what I came up with.












































So now I have a planner that makes me smile. Well, OK, planners make me smile anyway, but now I really have a big smile. Ha. Ha. Ha.

I am like a total going down in flames drop out for the BPS layout a day class.... Let's see its Jan 3rd and I've done zero layouts. Does a planner count? I have one I want to do just can't seem to find a moment to get started. I am not giving up! Even if I did only 10 or 15 rather than the 31 that would be a serious improvement to my monthly average.

I have to run and help Darrel take down our Christmas decorations. Have you done yours yet? Oh, please be praying for Darrel's parents. His Dad is fighting pneumonia and his Mom fell and hurt her leg yesterday. Thanks.

Blessings!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG, i love your planner Dee!!!

Jane H said...

Dee I love your planner how awesome is that. And hugs and prayer for Darrel's parents I hope they are both up and healthy quickly.

Lots of hugs for you too I'msure your stressing about them.