Monday, January 14, 2008

Even Scrapping Little Brothers Can Be Fun!





















So who knew that even scrapping little brothers could be fun? Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. I think this is quite possibly the first LO I have ever done about my brother! How did that happen? I mean now that we don't have to live in the same house, we found out we actually like each other! Ha. Kidding. Well sort of. When we were kids, we fought a lot. Since I am the oldest, and he is 4 years younger and my sister is 6 years younger, I was always the babysitter and put in charge. This did NOT help the situation. So, once we grew up and weren't living in the same house anymore, we found out, hey, you aren't so bad.... I think I even like spending time with you. I am happy we learned to love and appreciate each other how ever long it took.

Made this layout for a game of "Scrap Tag" on The Scrapping Spot message board. I was tagged, and the layout I chose to "lift" from was one by Kimberly on our board, so this LO was inspired by her LO "Cutie." I'd link you to it but I am not sure if you have to be a member to see the gallery?? Anyway her LO was fabulous! She had the frame of buttons, and a very similar pattern paper arrangement and the layered ribbon and trims at the bottom. So thanks Kimberly! I had fun!


It is late and I have to run for bed! Work will be early! I am now a week behind on the scripture challenge. I have my supplies now though so hope to catch up this week and have 2 to post for you!

Blessings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous layout. i adore the colors and the details!

Jane H said...

Dee your layout is fabulous!