Sunday, January 20, 2008

Dream Valentine



















Well here is a look at The Scrapping Spot February large kit. The paper line is Scenic Route Loveland. Love, love the colors. Pink, red, lime green, black. So pretty! I finished up this layout today and had such fun doing a pink layout about my husband! Ha. The cardstock is the Bazzill stichz and already had the holes punched for the hearts. I just stitched them with floss and then added the swirls with a Bazzill stitch template that I had bought at my LSS. Who knew I'd actually like the sewing? Since I used those stitch templates on a few Christmas cards, I have really enjoyed them. What's next? Getting out the sewing machine and actually figuring out how to use it? ha. ha. I think pretty much everything else is from the kit. I would snatch this one up quickly if you want it. They will be in the store like any minute now and I have a feeling they will be going quickly!

Can't believe it's been almost a whole week and no blogging, but went to the DR on Thursday to find out that I have a bad double ear infection and sinus infection. He put me on the Z pack which I am supposed to take for the 5 days, wait 5 days and then immediately do a 2nd one. I guess the infection is that bad between both ears and the sinus. I've never been told right off the bat to do two rounds of antibiotics. Been feeling kind of crummy but still functioning mostly. Yesterday and today though I haven't accomplished a whole lot more than sitting in my chair in my Jammies. I did make it to church this morning (which was good because we had an awesome speaker from The Power Team) but then headed straight back home for my PJ's and my chair. I pray the antibiotics start kicking in here soon.

Did you get the latest Creating Keepsakes Ultimate Product guide? Mine just came this weekend. It's like a whole issue of my favorite section in the regular magazine which is latest and greatest. Can't wait to get thru it.

Please keep Darrel's mom in your prayers. She is back in the hospital and struggling right now. His Dad is doing better.

Have a great week.

Blessings!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG DEE...another gorgeous layout!!! Girl you rock!!