
Cause now I am on layout #5!!! Oh my gosh... I have like never ever done this much scrapping in this short of time and I am wondering why the heck not cause its fun! Finished this layout this evening to meet the deadline for #5 which is tomorrow while I am at work! The challenge this time around was to pick a may sketch from "Nuts About Sketches" which is my friend Shawn's sketch blog! Shawn is a fellow TSS Member. I picked Shawn's May 9th sketch as my inspiration. I loved her sketch with the circle and her example with the clock and those two things brought me here. I used part of a Scarlet Lime kit which has been one of my favs. I really like the Cosmo Cricket Everlasting papers (which would be the grey and the orange here). So anyway... It went well with these pictures Darrel and I took earlier this year after being at a wedding. And yes... are you noticing... flowers.. swirls... and there is even a little butterfly... It must be a new requirement for layouts or something.
Enjoyed adding lots of sewing again and I think all the sewing here lately has pushed me to the side of definitely taking my sewing machine to the Doodlebug Crop! I know... one more thing to haul but um I can't seem to do a layout now without the urge to sew something! Ha. It's funny though after figuring out how to thread the machine and actually put stitches on a page I thought I had it all figured out... Um I forgot that maybe it takes practice to like learn how to sew well. Cause um sewing well and straight... not so much my best thing. It is stinkin hard to sew in a straight line! Is it just me? Am I sewing dyslexic? Or is this an acquired skill with time and practice? I felt like I did a little better on this layout so maybe there is improvement. I have been liking the look of mixing straight stitching with zig zag so you are probably noticing that pretty often too. Or maybe its such a mess you were trying to ignore it and now here I am pointing it out! Ha!
Went walking today and it was HOT and I was tired and feeling like heavy and clumsy which makes for a long hard walk... I told myself to do the best I could. Near the end I was soooo tired and ready to like collapse so I told myself I could skip the last loop and head for the car. At the car I hit my Nike+ to hear that I had done 3.88 miles... now that is pretty good right? I could stop there right? Um no.... now I had to have 4 miles.. so I drug my short little legs around the last loop one more time until it said 4. So I got in 4.02 miles and did it in 68 minutes which is improvement so pretty darn good on a hot tired day... I have been stuck at a 78 lb loss for so long I have my moments where I wonder if I am getting anywhere. I ask myself am I doing this anymore? Is this working? I then tell myself to be patient and keep doing my very best. It is working.. just slowly... which I guess is a good healthy thing or so they tell me. I am very determined not to quit and get to that 100 lbs lost no matter how hard it gets or how long it takes... soooo serious about that.
Better head to bed. Work in the morning and finally the fridge repair guy is coming. I am soooo over walking back and forth across the yard out to the garage every time we need something out of the fridge... Blessings!
1 comment:
Okay, you weren't posting them on the MB and I haven't had time to go to the gallery but WOW! Dee scrapping in 48 hours!!!!! *GASP*
Sorry--your LO's are still gorgeous even if you HAVE been whipping them out lately! ;-)
Post a Comment